What KPMA Offers
Connecting with our members is a highly valuable benefit of membership and KPMA offers multiple opportunities to work together – face to face – throughout the year. Our industry runs on all cylinders all the time, and that’s why KPMA member-to-member connections are so important – our members fuel the business of the day.
- Drive business growth with KPMA member relationships
- Gain access to over 700 petroleum professionals in KY
- Meet key decision makers
- Actively contribute to KPMA Committees
- Network and socialize at member only events
The KPMA offers professional, timely news, information and education to make sure you have the information you need, when you need it. KPMA’s education is designed to increase the technical and compliance knowledge base of the petroleum industry, as well as provide business owners with actionable strategies for success. Learning opportunities include
- M-PACT, the Midwest’s largest energy & convenience tradeshow with over 3,500 attendees
- KPMA Tank & Technical Conference hosts experts each year for training and technical education
- Industry KPMA member meetings and industry webinars from our members
- Online training for C-Store employees
- KPMA Press books and resources
We’re proud to represent a broad-based membership from marketers and convenience stores to suppliers and associate members. We all work together to advance our business and our industry. The KPMA provides several event opportunities for members and non-members so you can be sure you are always connected with other leaders of the industry.
- Winter Seminar Retreat in a tropical location
- Fall Meeting & Golf Outing – a KPMA tradition
- KPMA Day at the Races at KY’s famed Keeneland Racetrack
- Fueling KY Clay Shoot, UK football tailgate
- And More!
The KPMA works to develop and maintain relationships with legislators and regulators so we have a seat at the table. Is there legislation of concern? We advocate for our industry. What do you need to know from regulators? We can ask. We work and interact with branches of government at many levels to provide helpful information in development of guidelines and policies for a healthy industry.
- KPMA actively advocates in Frankfort with legislators and regulators
- KPM PAC promotes good citizenship in Kentucky’s elective process
- Meet your state legislators at our Legislative Breakfast
- Participate in our EMA “Day on the Hill” in Washington, DC
With exclusive member benefits such as our online membership directory, the Marketer magazine and the weekly eMarketer with key industry and association news, the KPMA strives to keep our members informed and allow you to connect with decision makers within the KPMA membership.
- The Marketer, KPMA’s quarterly print magazine
- Weekly eMarketer newsletter
- The KPMA Advocate: regulatory and government affairs updates
- KPMA.org with exclusive members only resources